SF Citizen Accoutrements
Things you must have if you are a SF resident (and/or give you away as a SF townie):
– MUNI Pass, monthly, in front of wallet behind plastic
– Trader Joe’s canvas bag (or) plastic mexican multi-colored bag
– resident’s card for discounts!
– thorough knowledge of street cleaning schedules in the four block radius around your house
– a good map of SF (probably the laminated Flash Maps two-fold)
– at least one Golden Gate National Rec Area (GGNRA) logo’d item, such as mug, poster, or magnet
– an expired library card that you cling to, and it works, because the library let you keep it
– the ashtray in your car has been converted to a change jar and contains quarters
– always, at the top of your mind, your dairy preference for your favorite espresso drink
– a recycled art item, wallet, purse, wall art, etc.