I feel like that house there. These are the writing commitments I have put on my plate.
- french translation of iMurder
- storyboard and screenplay of iMurder
- one post a day for sf.metblogs.com
- location movies for iMurder
- workblog: may move to 1 post a week
- random thoughts on banane.com
It’s all stuff I *want* to do. Add to those the weird zone you get in when you write, when hours slip by. I do consider somewhat my schedule before taking on these projects. I usually clear two days a week dedicated to writing. I think after iMurder ended, I got caught up in the CANWOW event, and now I’m derailed and having a hard time refocusing.
Oh, and my serious addiction to some (ahem) TV serials. Is it research, or OCD?
Lost. Two words: Naveen Andrews.
Battlestar Galactica (I think that is the first time ever I’ve typed that right.)